Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reality is a bitch..

Reality hits you hard..

Thought I could have a little break after I complete my facebook application.

That thought apparently is just a fantasy..

Saturday was a blur.. Went for workshop, followed by another 3216(not CS) project meeting, then went out to buy materials for that project.

Sunday, trying to read my readings and settle my seminar...

Here's my todo list:

Monday:
Reflection essay for NM3216, for playing 4 games that one have to obtain himself and a 22 page redaing.
1st draft of game design project with prototype and basic rules.
Facebook seminar..

Tuesday:
Seminar blog..
Slog through 40 other blogs and comment
3103 tutorial
3103 lab
Many weeks of 3103 lectures..

Wed:
Many Many Many sets of new media readings..
2101 tutorial

Thurs:
Google Wave Assignment!!!!

Dear Ben, I know you are starting a "cs3216 for mortals" course next sem.

But if it's possible, do keep the current program available and remodel it into a pseudo ATAP program.. I.e. industrial attachment+cs3216 - other modules..

p.s. All my classmates for CS3216 will become my default beta-tester for my NM3216(Game Design) project. Penalty for rejection will be death by tickling... Muahahaha...

No comments: